It looks like it became a tradition to write year recap posts but I don’t have much interesting things to share.
- I’m happy because I’ve kept contributing to BuddyPress and I still do.
- I’m happy because my family and I were in good health in a year and we still are. I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!
- I’m happy because I’m still alive.
Hello hello 👋,
First of all, I’m happy to share that my family and I are healthy even if It’s been a tough year for humanity. I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!
Whenever I remembered something and thought I did it this year, it was last year. It was weird.
I spent my all-time at home for eight months (like everyone does) but let’s try to make a list:
- have moved house
- have worked from home
- switched to Emacs (I’ve never looked back, this is the best decision I’ve made this year)
- have started to spend more hours working on system administration (I feel like a full stack developer more than ever)
- have made six contributions to BuddyPress (BuddyPress team added my name to the noteworthy contributors’ list 🎉)
- have played football manager for more than 100 hours like last year (this game is my most favorite one)